10 things i’m grateful for today 20/04/06
This is the second post in my resurrected practice of writing lists of things I am grateful for. The first post in this series is here. Others from the more distant past may be found here.
- I’m grateful for all the people I have loved, and all those who have loved me <3
- I’m grateful for oatmeal and brown sugar for breakfast
- I’m grateful for sunny days
- I’m grateful for blue skies
- I’m grateful for Mill Street Books, their online service and the fact that owner Mary delivered (to my door!) a book I ordered last week. Thanks Mary!
- I’m grateful that I’m accustomed to being alone — it makes staying home alone and being physically distanced relatively easy for me.
- I’m grateful for thoughtful and reassuring words from The Queen.
- I’m grateful for this tongue-in-cheek poem I wrote and posted a year ago today
- I’m grateful I have a quirky sense of humour
- I’m grateful that everything’s gonna be alright – eventually 🙂
More posts on being grateful here.
© 2020 Susan Macaulay. I invite you to share my posts widely, but please do not reprint, reblog or copy and paste them in their entirety without my permission. Thank you.