This is the third post in my resurrected practice of writing lists of things I am grateful for. The first and second posts in this series are here and here respectively. Others from the more distant past may be found here.
- I’m grateful for the love in my window
- I’m grateful for the love in my heart
- I’m grateful I have running water
- I’m grateful for my tears
- I’m grateful for the Internet
- I’m grateful for the gift of being able to identify patterns in my life
- I’m grateful for resilience
- I’m grateful I have a quirky sense of humour about certain aspects of sexuality
© 2020 Susan Macaulay. I invite you to share my posts widely, but please do not reprint, reblog or copy and paste them in their entirety without my permission. Thank you.