21 Centering Thoughts From Deepak Chopra
I recently returned to my meditation practice with Oprah and Deepak Chopra’s 21-day Meditation Challenge, Miraculous Relationships!, of which today is Day 16.
While there are only five more days to go in the free program, it’s also available for purchase either in the form of online access or CDs. (I’m not in any way affiliated with the program, other than as a participant.)
I am enjoying the daily meditations, and purchased access to them (forever) for $39.
Each day’s program includes a few words by Oprah, a centering thought, a mantra, and a short message from Deepak Chopra who introduces the meditation.
Here are the centering thoughts for the entire program, which could be used alone or with the program for meditation purposes:
- I am open to miracles.
- I am a radiant spiritual being.
- I am a wondrous miracle of life.
- As I love and honor myself, my relationships blossom.
- I am a perfect, divine creation.
- I cherish the beauty in myself and others.
- I am love. I am eternal. I am spirit.
- I love, and I am loved unconditionally.
- My loving truth shines for all to see.
- I attract that which I am.
- I nurture my relationships with attention and appreciation.
- I use my energy to heal and transform.
- I am present.
- I see through the eyes of my soul.
- The world is my mirror.
- I release, and my heart is at peace.
- I fearlessly speak my truth with love.
- All I seek is within.
- I radiate love.
- Forgiveness is for me. Forgiveness sets me free.
- Love begins with me.
On the program homepage, there’s a cute video of Oprah on David Letterman (it’s on the left hand side near the top of the page).
- Day 15 – Miraculous Reflection, Deepak Chopra’s 21-Day Meditation Challenge Notes (myoprahlessons.com)
- Meditation Techniques: Deepak Chopra (watertwobears.wordpress.com)
- Deepak Chopra’s Meditation Tips (digid44.wordpress.com)
- Meditation (katnapcreate.wordpress.com)
Reblogged this on Amazing Susan a la carte.
How amazing that you have just started following my Blog and I’m going back to my Buddhist Meditation classes tonight. I haven’t been able to attend very much since Maureen’s diagnosis of dementia and need to attend more than ever now. The only problem is I hope I don’t snore if I drop off during one of the guided mediatations.
Synchronicity! They will have to meditate to your snoring LOL 😛
By the way Paul, you may want to follow my other blog here: http://myalzheimersstory.com/ 🙂
Comments are closed.