This morning when I opened the door to let Kitty Cat Jax out, I found an Easter egg on the threshold of my door. It made me smile and feel joyful.
On this Easter Sunday:
- I’m grateful the Easter Bunny knows where I live.
- I’m grateful spring is in the air.
- I’m grateful the wasp that stung me this afternoon stung me on the hand and not on the face. Ouch!
- I’m grateful my face and my heart are both healing slowly, slowly, slowly but surely.
- I’m grateful that I may soon be going on a motorcycle ride – yippeee!
- I’m grateful for cocktails with friends yesterday.
- I’m grateful I’m healthy today.
- I’m grateful the chipmunk the cat chased into the house isn’t a rat.
- I’m grateful I have a roof over my head.
- I’m grateful I’m no longer in an emotionally abusive relationship with a pathological covert narcissist.
© 2020 Susan Macaulay. I invite you to share my posts widely, but please do not reprint, reblog or copy and paste them in their entirety without my permission. Thank you.